BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

22 October 2007

And so it begins...

Tonight, the Runnin Reformers, Wartburg Seminary's city league basketball team, begin their 2007-2008 campaign. Any of you who follow frontrowlutheran's blog probably enjoyed his entertaining reports of the action from last season. I'll fill you in on the details of our opening game later tonight or tomorrow. We lost quite a bit of talent to graduation, so hopefully we can continue the winning tradition that was begun last year (can it really be a tradition if it's only one year old?). And anyway, because my wife would be concerned if I didn't say it...I'm just going to try not to get hurt.

2 comments:

Justin Wiese said...

YAY! A shout-out to FrontRowLutheran.com!

Excellent...

R. said...

Sorry, but this is kind of an awkward post. I hope you do better in the basketball games this season.